When I was much younger, I would not see any movie without Aki and Pawpaw. It was so bad that I save my money just to get movies that have them in it. I was found of them…Jeez, I and my brothers even practiced some of their mischievous stunts with people we dont like loooooooollll
Just in my thoughts about the next celebrity we should gist about, my childhood celebrity crush idea came up. I really miss watching their movies and if you havent seen any of their movies, you have missed something big, I tell you. Chinedu Ikedieze is always cool and quite though he is always the initiator of every evil stunt they put up while Osita Iheme also known as Aki is the sharp guy and executor…loooooollll. In short, these two guys made my childhood fun and lively more reason why I am taking this day to blog about them..
Why are they no longer acting those comedy movies anymore or is it me who has fallen out of trend? I imagine having movies like Tom and Jerry shown in the cinema, guys your ribs will crack over and over…..
Let me quickly give you some gist about Chinedu Ikedieze..
- Chinedu Ikedieze was born on December 12, 1977 in Bende, Abia State. He attended Institute of Management and Technology(IMT), Enugu and graduated with a Degree in theater Art.
- He is regarded as one of the richest and successful actors in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of about $3.5 million. However, he did not get his recognition in the entertainment industry on a platter of gold. His popular movie character was Aki and that is what he is popularly known as.
- Chinedu Ikedieze got married in the year 2011 and it was a big ceremony that had the presence of the Governor of the state.
- The real gist and uniqueness about Chinedu Ikedieze is his height. He stands out with an height of 1.29m (4 FT 3 In). As a child back then, i was really inspired by Chinedu Ikedieze because they were brave and blunt with truth. The had the confidence that a normal child doesnt exhibit so right from a kid, i had sharp mouth..loollll. As an adult, i am insipired by Chinedu Ikedieze because he never saw himself as an impossibility, he chose to turn his disadvantage to an advantage that we all look up to.
- OMG! see this dope interview of Chinedu Ikedieze and Premium times https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/279743-interview-how-my-height-made-me-a-superstar-chinedu-ikedieze-aka-aki.html
- One great attribute worth emulating from Chinedu Ikedieze is to admit your fear, weakness, disadvantage etc but never live by it. He admitted the disadvantage regarding his height and see how he lived above it. https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/156989/
- See what wikipedia says about my celebrity for the day https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinedu_Ikedieze
I am never going to forget how those movies made my childhood fun and I will gist my children loolllllll. What do you know about Chinedu Ikedieze that I do not know? lets gist via the comment section.